LATEST:- 3 Bedroom Villa For Sale In Legacy Dubai


About the property
Spacious three bedrooms villa is available for sale with beautiful community view. This villa is ideally located in Legacy, Jumeirah Park Dubai. Its area is 3,063 square feet. Contact us for further information.
3
3,640,000 AED


Features
Community view
3063
Schools, malls, parks and department stores, a single insulated hot water tanked system in each villa, spacious double garages, latest and basic equipment like refrigerator, dishwater, hoop oven and cooker hood, built-in wardrobes in timber veneer finish,

3 comments:

stagingworks2009 July 15, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

Renting is more interesting today due to many homeowners tend to sell their property and choose this rental house to live in for a while or may be a long period of time. Good business for today's hit. From Toronto Home Staging Works

lisa_d July 28, 2009 at 12:50 AM  

WOW! It was so beautiful, it's like a palace. I imagine if I am the one who live in that house I feel like a prince. I hope someday I will be owned a place like that me and my wife will live there.

Deirdre Gonzales
homes in philippines

lisa_d May 12, 2010 at 10:14 PM  

It was long ago since I visit your blog and its mhe again, visiting and reading along..

Deirdre G
homes in philippines

Post a Comment

VISITORS LOCATOR

JUSANI-REALESTATE

This is the best place to find many profitable
tips about

REAL ESTATE.
Find properties from DUBAI,AJMAN,ENGLAND,PAKISTAN,
USA,MEXICO,MALAYSIA,

SAUDI ARABIA AND f
rom many other places all
arround the WORLD

Followers